|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Monday, September 15, 2008, 4:23 PM
![]() It's the impression that last. Eherm. Hello peepos! :D Yay. Today was a short day. Yay again. Oh, biology was really nothing and History was just... dead. Then we had recess which is again, nothing. The fun part comes. Chinese. Not exactly but alright. Although it failed in cheering me up. ): I hate that bastard. LMAO. Oops? I was very pissed. I can't believe I scolded him right infront of the WHOLE class. Well, it's okay. I am not someone who hide her feelings, I am too straight for that. Guess everyone saw my f*cked up face. Ohhhhhhh, too bad. I guess, I've sorted it out finally. I guess. But I feel guilty cause it's just a replacement. Like with ____ yet your heart's somewhere else. This is personal and that blank IS NOT my dear SHERMAINE HUBBY lah! Okay. 1st, I just have to do nothing. Thing's are good this way. Second, I just be like what I still am. Solution: Nothing. I thought it through, although I'm not clear about it yet, I am definitely happier this way. :D It's like your stuck between buying two things you both love and yet you can't get both. One is something you would like yet unsure if it's worth it. The second one is you know you would want yet it won't last, but you are not sure because you like the first one too. Yeah, see the effing big problem? No wonder I'm so sad. D: The reason is I can have the second thing but future is bleak. I may not have the first thing, but I know if I have it, I would cherish. But I want them both equally as much. Wth. Or... Choice 3, walk away from the two things I am vexing over. Give both up. And when I walk away, who can I turn to? ...? I dont want to walk away. I want to make a choice. At least it's not three thing I have to decide now. It's two. So anyw. Went to Lot1 with Hubby&Denise. We bought things. :D Came across a chicken shriller in Action City. Haha, played with it before at the outlet @ Bugis with Jody. Then go Aries and look for clips. Then bus-ed home. Ohoh, we saw KahChin & ChiaHsuan too. :D Today's Chia Hsuan's birthday, according to Denise. So, Happy Birthday! :D Bused home then tadah! I'm here. With my sorrows D: Scream me a love song. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. |