Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Sunday, September 14, 2008, 12:23 PM


I Wanted You - Ina.

Lately I've been thinking about what I can do
I've been stressing to fall back in love with you
I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through
But I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it babe
You've been wonderful in all that you can be
But it hurts when you say that you understand me
So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I

I wanted you to be there when I fall
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you to be the one I loved
I wanted you, I wanted you
I wanted you to hold me in my sleep
I wanted you to show me what I need
I wanted you to know just how down deep
I wanted you, I wanted you

I've been pushing hard to open up the door
Trying to take us back to where we were before
But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore
'Cuz we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now
We've been walking around in circles for some time
And I think we should head for the finish line
So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I

I wanted you to be there when I fall
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you to be the one I loved
I wanted you, I wanted you
I wanted you to hold me in my sleep
I wanted you to show me what I need
I wanted you to know just how down deep
I wanted you, I wanted you

I, I.. I'm so sorry baby
But I, I.. I gotta pack up and leave
But I, I'll always remember how we came close
..to being how I wanted to be
I wanted you baby
I wanted you

I wanted you to be there when I fall
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you to be the one I loved
I wanted you, I wanted you
I wanted you to hold me in my sleep
I wanted you to show me what I need
I wanted you to know just how down deep
I wanted you, I wanted you


-

Hello people! I haven't done my homework and I'm going out later! D: It's mid autumn today! Heh, I don't really enjoy mooncakes, especially those baked ones. Ew. I like snowskins better. Haagen Daz (?) have ice cream mooncakes leh! They look nice loh, but I can't have ice-cream... Heh, although I ate ice cream on Friday @ Limbang Park. Oopsie! Shhhhh =x

Anyw, had a lot of confused feelings these few days, after the Mid Autumn celebrations. Gah, no idea whether to leave it unsorted or go and think about it. Though about it but can't reach a conclusion. What's the point thennnnn? I'm not too sure though. I want to study, feeling quite stress this week. Maybe stress is coming from this week onwards. ):

Moodswing like wind. There's this certain sadness which keep lingering inside me until it's so unbearable I want to cry. But crying over nothing? I better save those water and salt for trainings. Oh, trainings' cancelled. No wonder I'm sad. -.- But there's still ALOT of other things contributing into my sadness okay! Hahahaha. Ytd someone was jealous cause I missed Hubby more. HEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yeah, no idea why I missed her so damn much. -.- LOL. Maybe I am becoming into a bung? CHOY. But I think I am. Lol. KIDDING LAH.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh. Things changed.

Gah. It's tiring trying to get everything right, right on track. It's bugging me, that thing. I want to resolve it as soon as possible but I don't want to think about it. Why can't a tornado come and swept all my troubles away? ): I'm not happy these days, seriously. Maybe happy during Mid Autumn Celebrations {but sad Hubby wasn't with me. Haha, but it's okay. She have her friends too! (:} and during DnT lessons, cause... HEEEEEE. Cannot say! Oh, and maybe during art. Cause we get to play! :D Mrs Tay rocks. And she somehow kind of look like the female wizard in Harry Potter. The one that teaches them to ride broomsticks one. HEEEEEEEE. Exact hairstyle! :D

Gah, nothing else to say. I hate homeworks.

Untangle my heart. )':

& oh, Jovita! My unglam pictures! Take them offffff! D: