|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Sunday, September 21, 2008, 11:49 AM
![]() Hello people! Yay, let's talk about yesterday! Hmphs, Daddy drove me to see Uncle Boon, he's got a factured legs eh! But it's healing well. (: It's kind of funny because the moment we reached, Daddy walked me to some hawker center and we ate. I ate oyster omelette, minus the oyster, OYSTER sucks. -.- Then we went back to St.Luke and wheee, we flew to the 4th floor and turned into his ward. :D They all sat down. Then... silence. Nobody was talking. Everyone excluding me, daydreamed. {okay, I was deep in thought, but hey, it's not daydream okay!} Then Daddy announced that we're leaving and tadah, that's a visit. Without conversation.. HEEEEEE, then I made Daddy drive me to Mommy's workplace. Alighted and worked for her from 4pm to their closing time. Haha, then went shopping with Auntie Cheryl and Mommy at Orchard. They were bascially shopping for their cosmetic which is so totally boring. The only fun thing was that I was smudging all the sample cosmetic onto my hands. HAHAHAHA. Foundation, lipstick then eyeshadow. LOLOLOLOLOL. Potetial makeup artist, yeah. :D Then I was complaining of being bored while helping them to queue. And I flared up a little at Mommy cause she keep changing queues when we're nearing the Cashier. Sorry. D: Then walkwalkwalk around Orchard. It was about... 9pm. I enjoy staring at people because they usually stared back! LOL. You can try it out too, fun leh. Shopped at Espirit and bought 2 tops. On sale. Mommy bought 2 for Brother also. Neh, he's so fat -.- We shopped until Espirit closes... and we continued... until we paid. LOL. Funny, whenever we exit, the alarm sounds and nobody cares. Feel like breaking law and getting away with it. LOL. Then we headed down for... ![]() Haagen Daaz! :D ![]() Ordered flower blossom. :D 6 mini scoop lehhh! Tiramisu, Cookies&Chocolate, Vanilla {don't ever choose that, sucks. Worse than normal Vanilla!} Madecamia Nuts(?), Coffee, Strawberry Cheesecake. Whoooo. I chose Vanilla and StarwberryCheescake while Mommy and Auntie chose the rest. I regretted Vanilla though. BUT! StrawberryCheescake is niceeeeee, in fact the best of all 6! :D Next time, I know what to chooooooose! Heee, Sister is so envy because I get to say I've eaten Haagen Daaz too! :D Oh, I bought a polo tee also. -.- Not exactly nice but I bought it more for it's colour. Mommy says I shouldn't get white. Or black. .... She say bright colours are better, like yellow, pink, hotpink, red, blue all those. ._. Cabbed home and puke. Carsickness, damn. Smsed SuperMan to pei zui cause I pangseh D: He's still angry now. HOWHOWHOW. LITINGGGGG, is your phone spoilt? ): -It all seemed useless. I know I'm gradually giving up. Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. |