|
Sealed with kisses.
| |
|
Profile
Hi. My name is zhixian. Tag
Links
Layout: vehemency
kranji'girls 1boisterous agnes basketball tips brenda chiahsuan crownedqueens coach della denise devildeal eric faridah freemer honeng jasmine jerica jesslyn jiahui jingfeng jingyi joan joanna jody joey jonny jovita june kahchin kamho kaimono-heaven khimseng kianwee liting mary mingxuan minyi nabilah pamela qianhua qianqi ramizah shermaine sherlyn shulian stanley tingjie wan weili weiying xinmin yueqi zhenyu zhilin |
Saturday, September 13, 2008, 6:03 PM
Hello people!Mid Autumn celebrations @ Limbang Park with cliques & Coachy! :D Coach brought sparkles leh! I brought my "boyfriend!" Joan brought hers, Liting followed us too :D Well, walked around aimlessly and wanted to get balloons. However, that stupid Yew Tee CC auntie say re-lineup. Other people cut our queue and she expects us to re line! Like, fish lah! We from first become last of the line. Damn pissed off and walked away. Heheh, then Coach met us and she brought her little girls, super naughty I tell you. That night should be the ONLY night we get to see Coach's unglam auntie side loh! HEEEEEEEEEEEE :D She chased after them every now and then, since they had her sparkles. HAHAHAHA. Then settle at a corner and played with candles and the whistle sparkles Coach brought. Heeeeeeeeeee :D Then saw Stanley, Damien, ShaoJun, JingFeng, JiaHui, ZiQuan they all. So, being kind as I usually am, I offered them some sparkles to play! And they couldn't stop! :D Hahaha, then played with candles happily until I snatched ShaoJun's stick for the dumb lantern. I just went and squat down beside ShaoJun to light my lantern then I realised I don't have a stick... So naturally, I saw ShaoJun's one and I snatched it over. And I looked up and gave a cheeky grin. Evil righhhht! But ShaoJun was just like, "Wahlao, you very what leh!" Then he look at me and give those I-give-up face. :P Damien was very kind to help me light me lantern. That was what I thought... But he was actually trying to burn it down! And, when I realised, it got burned. LOL. So I abandoned it, with ShaoJun's stick. HEEEEEEEEE. :D Well, everything was happy until THOSE GUYS started a campfire of BURNING PAPERS AND LANTERNS. I was so pissed cause it's not correct, despite understanding they were having fun, I used my "boyf's" waterbottle and put it out. And oops, some hot ashes hit Damien's hand. Oppsie! Sorry Damien! And whoever got burned. -.- Then nevermind, they started ANOTHER fire IMMEDIATELY, that's was when I screamed at them to stop and I walked away, pissed. I went to find Laopa to calm down a little before go back. Then boom, NPCC cadets were right there scolding ShaoJun & co. for starting a fire. It was quite big leh. Then they started arguing within themself. Pissness (self vocab, sorry!) returned and I was boiling alrd. I just scream at them to "SHUT UP!", twice. Then I screamed at them to bloody hell clear up. ShaoJun looked at me when I shouted and was like, RELAX LAH! I just diao him and once again I walked off, far far and in circles. TO COOL DOWN LAH, DUH! Or else it would had been worst... Whatever, those guys went home, finally. Then we went to find Irfan and we played with more candles. :D "Celebrated" Joan's birthday. HAHAHAHA. Irfan and WM was busy making hearts. I was just entertaining myself since Liting "snatched" my "boyf" away from me. D: Basically I was clearing my thoughts, which is a secret. HEEEEEEEEEEE :DOh, and Coachy won a yellow speaker, suey. 32th was basketball and you tio 31st, the baseball one. Lmao, basketball would had been nice! Then walked to Limbang Mac. It was around 10.45pm and mac closes at 10.30. Ohwell, we still bought things to eat, just limited choices.. Then bus-ed home. Had fun and I was happy :D The screaming incident didn't affect me much but I guess it probably affected the guys alot, so sorry to them. I didn't meant to shout! Heeee, I HAD FUN! :D I loved ytd! :D On a side note; HUBBY WAS FINDING BT! LOL. HEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I MISS HUBBY NOW. ): |