Sealed with kisses.
Profile

Hi. My name is zhixian.
I love basketball.
I eat bugs.
Do note that unconstructive comments will be ignored,
I only talk to civilized people.

Tag

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

kranji'girls
1boisterous
agnes
basketball tips
brenda
chiahsuan
crownedqueens
coach
della
denise
devildeal
eric
faridah
freemer
honeng
jasmine
jerica
jesslyn
jiahui
jingfeng
jingyi
joan
joanna
jody
joey
jonny
jovita
june
kahchin
kamho
kaimono-heaven
khimseng
kianwee
liting
mary
mingxuan
minyi
nabilah
pamela
qianhua
qianqi
ramizah
shermaine
sherlyn
shulian
stanley
tingjie
wan
weili
weiying
xinmin
yueqi
zhenyu
zhilin

Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 8:54 PM


Hello earthlings, I am finally blogging. Yes. I know you all miss me alrighttttttttt?! :D

Heh.

Okay, actually I have nothing to say. 3 weeks to down EOY! EOY is so abrupt leh. Like I am just into the holiday mood then school reopen and there's a BIG BIG BIG exam coming up in a matter of 21 days. {estimated}

What the fish?

-

Anyw, pissed of w/ a f*cking bitch in school/class. PUBOR. LOL. First, f*cking flirting when she's ATTACHED. She may be holy shit anyone you know, y'know? :D

Then secondly, she thinks she got some big f*ck leadership and handles almost all class events. WTH? Who is she man? Not even a poonut! HAHAHAHHA, LMAO!

Thirdly, step one lian. You this type of bin also step lian? You with your friend. Step step step. Please, born like a nerd. How to step! Then now your think your the TWO big AHLIANS in our school/class? Hello, wake up to your senses and stop dreaming! Reality is harsh I know. Nerds, can never be a successful ahlian.

Fourth, big copycats eh? People do this you do the same. People do that you also follow, please loh, have a sense of opinion and originality can! Like duh, let's not say tucking shirt or folding skirts since it's normal. But your f*cking hair. Why copy? Then somemore want f*cking cut spike? Like duh, go cut the mushroom head and I'll betcha it suits you to a T. Imagine 2 BIG MIGHTY AHLIAN with a kuku MUSHROOM HEADIE. Whoosh, new hair style trend isn't it. Maybe some nerd followers who adore/idolises you two like f*ck shit and they start copying and maybe THEN you'll feel pissed isit? Hoho, nice to visualise.

Fifth, he isn't yours when you have HIM. 2 different person I'm talking about here. On is your effing stead while the other is your "crush". I pretty worry for your crush cause he's such a nice guy man. Veryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery nice, seriously. Why bother him when you have a stead you, oh-love-so-much? Plus that Mr.Nice had a better previous crush who is like 1000000000 times WAY better than you in EVERYTHING aspect including looks. Whatever. The worst is you purposely get close to Mr.Nice to grab his attention and for nearly 4-5 monthes of flirting {while you having a stead and yet spending time with both of them at the same time; simply saying you go out with them in a same date that they both see each other. Not you and him(s) but they}, HOW CAN MR.NICE NOT LIKE YOU! Go and use brains! Will you not like someone you spent almost everyday with in 250days seeing each other? Spare that Nr.Nice some agony leh! You bloody fuck fuck fuck {OOPS?} purposely one lah!

Bitch(es). What a total waste of my time!

Yay, scold finish alrd. Don't ask me who she is cause it bloody hell obvious alrd. We have 2 bitches in our class and that's enough. Full stop. Don't follow them in their footsteps unless you bloody IDOLISE/ADORES them. :D

-

And hey, public enemy #1 {ps, Hubby} ANGELA ZHANG, you;re another PUBOR too. Matches JACK'1E very well. Haha, buck tooth girl, chio neh. :D Don't fucking let me catch you diao-ing me cause I will assure you get back tenfold.

Yay, I love EVERYONE, :D Especially my super duper special friend :D HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! And COACH. HAHAHAHA.